I noticed that it's been a couple of months since my last post. I have no valid excuse; just 3 kids and life. Jace will be starting Kinder in just over a week...wow, that happened fast. I'm so ready, and so is he. Bella will be going to MDO Wednesday through Friday, so it's just me and Bren a few days a week! Well, just two. I work on Fridays. I look forward to this new season in the Roman household. I feel the difference already. I've been cleaning out some baby stuff and organizing rooms. It's nice to know that Bren is our last baby and I can get rid of stuff and not have to save it for the next kid. It makes me a little sad, then I look in the mirror and see the wrinkles around my eyes and remember I'm 35. I just started noticing my wrinkles. There aren't many, but it bothered me more than I thought it would. I've always looked young for my age, but I think my age finally caught up. And, being overweight doesn't help. I'm not huge, but definitely bigger than I'd like to be. I start dieting every Monday; I don't know what the problem is. Oh, yeah, I like to eat. And, hate exercise. One day I will have time to lose weight. Just not this week. Maybe when all the kids are in school. Maybe?
So, let's see...Bella is 3 1/2 and a bit of a diva. She honestly acts like she is a 15 year old moody teen girl. That's not an exaggeration. She rolls her eyes, has an attitude, talks back and has mood swings. Oy. I'm really fearful of her at 15. But, we are trying to nip it in the bud now. It was kind of funny for a while, but now it's just annoying and a bit rude. I don't want a bratty kid. And she really is a sweet girl. She is just so darn ornery. Ok, I'm going to say it...she's me. She is super independent, comfortable in her skin, confident as everything, bit of a mean streak, funny, smart, and sweet when she wants to be. She loves her brother so much. She adores him, really. She does everything he does; she misses him when he's gone; she looks up to him. And, she's a little mama to Brenlie. I love Bella so much. She is so interesting. She keeps me on my toes.
Jace is 5 and all grown up, well, to me anyway. He is still very sweet, a little shy, inquisitive about everything, wonderful brother, VERY attached to me, and an all around great kid. He talks about Jesus a lot. He wants me to lay in bed with him every night and we pray together. I hear him singing Christian songs a lot. He has a temper, unfortunately, and fights with Bella quite a bit. He is so ready to start school. He talks about it a lot. He calls it "big school."
Brenlie is 17 months. Um, she is just a mess. She is still so petite, but I don't think she knows it. She walks around like she owns the place. She has the cutest walk I have ever seen. It's prissy. She LOVES to dance. She dances every time there is music on. And, she is quite rythmic. She only says 3 words: mama, dada and uh-oh. Yep, that's it. But, the girl is smart. I guess she just doesn't see a need to talk much. She just yells and points and gets what she wants. She is getting prettier by the day. She loves to take baths, be outside, snuggle with mommy or daddy, pet Sarabi, dance, eat and go to Nanny and Papa's house.
No comments:
Post a Comment