Well, it's official...I have a graduate. Ok, maybe it's just pre-k, but it's already here! I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that I will have a Kindergartner in August! Jace is such a cool kid. He's now 5, and as smart as a whip. He is totally ready for K, and so is this mama. :) I'm nervous about him being in a new school, being picked on, missing me, and all that stuff that comes with going to school, but I know that he will do fine. He is so ready for it. He is a great learner; soaks up everything. He is so full of energy and really needs an outlet. He wakes up about 7:30 every morning and does not stop until 8 at night. He wears me out. He talks a lot about going to school. Him and Bella will go to MDO this summer twice a week and then in August, it's full time baby! I don't think he has a clue, though, how different it's going to be. We did go to Kindergarten round up and he really liked the classrooms. They were way too busy for my liking, but I guess kids like it. There was stuff everywhere. It was a little overwhelming for my anxious brain, but Jace didn't seem to mind. I really hope he enjoys school. He has absolutely loved pre-k. His last day was last week and when I went to give his teachers their gifts, they told me what a joy he was in class. Ms. Lynette said that he had really come out of his shell since starting. She said that he speaks up now, has no problem getting up in front of the class for show and tell and is a sweet boy. I'm so proud of him!!
 |
| My sweet little graduate |
 |
| With Mimi and Mommy |
 |
| With Bella, Nanny & Papa |
 |
| Getting his "diploma" and bible |
No comments:
Post a Comment