On Saturday, we went to mom and dad's farm for Easter. I'm glad we went on Saturday, as I got sick on Sunday. I will discuss that wonderful subject more in a moment. We had a great time at the farm! We dyed eggs, the kids looked for the hidden eggs, we rode the mule, took bluebonnet pictures and enjoyed the beautiful day. The kids really enjoyed dying the eggs. We dyed about 30 in all! Then the "Easter bunny" came and hid them all. Jace and Bella had a blast looking for the eggs. In fact, they made us hide them a few more times so they could hunt them again! I hadn't got my annual bluebonnet pics done, so I did that in the pasture where there were a few left. We all had a great day. The weather was perfect. It was probably in the lower 80's, but out on the farm, there is always a nice breeze.
So, Sunday, I woke up and felt like I had been run over by a truck. My whole body ached, my throat was killing me and I was very dizzy. I went to the doc today and tested negative for strep. He said I probably have hand, foot, mouth also. I may or may not get bumps. I feel a little better right now, but that's because I just took ibuprofen. This is the 2nd day, so hopefully tomorrow will be better.
 |
| Dying eggs with Nanny |
 |
| The kids riding the mule |
 |
| Bluebonnet pics |
 |
Finding eggs
|
1 comment:
Great pics! Bella is adorable is her pink boots! Glad you had a nice Easter. Hope you're better soon! Love the bluebonnets!
Post a Comment