Monday, February 20, 2012

Lysol please...

Well, Wednesday, Bren started acting sick and running fever. I took her to the doc Friday and she has strep and a double ear infection. :( She has been miserable. She had to go to urgent care last night because her temp got up to 101.6 and she seemed to be breathing too fast and having to work at it. So, they did an x-ray and thankfully her lungs are clear. She got a steroid shot this morning. Now, Bella is sick also, though she did test negative for strep, thank God! Mom took Jace with her and Papa to go to LaGrange and watch Noah and Emma play basketball. He will spend the night with them tonight also, which is a big help.
While at the dr today, I mentioned the tics. The doctor smiled and said Jace was at the age when those would start. He said it was very normal and not to worry. That made me feel better, but I will still keep an eye on them. The dr said that there is usually about a 6 month period where they do the tics and then they stop. I didn't mention to him about the anger. I'm going to just keep track of what I see and if anything else comes up. I did notice yesterday when Jace was watching TV, he didn't roll his eyes at all. In fact, I didn't see him roll his eyes at all yesterday. He didn't bite on his clothes or self either.

No comments: