Monday, September 19, 2011

An angel in Kohl's

The other day I was in Kohl's with Mom and the kids. We were stopped at the shoe section, looking and laughing. I happened to be standing in some J-Lo high heels that were beautiful, but would've broken my neck if I fell off of them. Suddenly, there was this young lady, about 20, standing there smiling. I smiled and she looked nervous, as if she wanted to say something. I thought she was going to talk about my kids. She then began by saying, "I know this may sound crazy..." She went on to say that she had heard God telling her to speak to a mom pushing a stroller and wearing blue. She said that she felt God had a message for me and could she share it? I told her "Of course." She told me that God wanted me to know that I am a great mother and that the love I show my children, flows from them and the world can see that love. She said that the love I feel for my kids is the same that God feels for all of his children. WOW! I was blown away. I could tell she was sincere and was nervous about telling us this. Then she asked to pray with us. We all prayed together in the middle of Kohl's! What a beautiful moment. She then told us to have a great day and she left. Her name was Alyssa. Alyssa, my angel. :)

No comments: