She has an obsession with shoes. In fact, her second birthday was a shoe theme. We had a shoe cake, and shoe decorations. She gets attached to a certain set of shoes and won't wear anything else until she likes another pair. She wore this one pair of butterfly flip flops for probably 2 months. She WOULD NOT wear any other shoes. Now she has a new pair of flip flops that she picked out. They are pink and she loves them. If I try to put another pair on her, she will say, "I no like that" and will not cooperate.

Bella loves her sister and brother. Her and Jace play all day together. And, I do mean all day. The first thing Bella says when she gets up is "Where is Jacey?" They wrestle, fight, bite each other, laugh together, play toys, and dance. They love to put on the music in Bella's room and dance on the bed. Since the arrival of Brenlie, Bella has taken on the role of little mommy. She is in Bren's face all the time. I constantly have to watch her and make sure she isn't lying on Bren. She also takes Bren's paci and puts it in her mouth. She is a thumb-sucker. Stopped taking a paci at 2 months. But, now since Bren has one she wants to try it out. If Bren cries, she pats her and says, "Oh goodness Brenlie."She is very clumsy. Poor thing got my bad feet. She falls all the time. Not exaggerating, she probably falls 20 times a day. And, that can be from running, walking or just standing still. She has no sense of balance.
I worry about her as a teen, but I know she has a beautiful and kind heart. She plays hard, and loves harder.


1 comment:
Great description of Bells....She's so beautiful. Give her hugs for me.
Post a Comment