Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Countdown is on
Well, I am 36 weeks and boy am I ready. Yesterday, I was having major lower back pain and some contracting in the front. But, I think I may have just been dehydrated. I just sat in my chair most of the day with my feet up and drank water. This pregnancy has been so much harder. For example, at night I am so uncomfortable. I wake up about once an hour because my hips hurt so bad and I need to flip over. But, then it's so hard to flip over. Plus, my lower back has been hurting pretty much non stop for months. Also, my hands and feet keep swelling, I get dizzy a lot and I have bad heartburn. Boy am I glad this is almost over. I feel guilty about complaining though because I know there are women that can't have children. So, I just thank God that I've been blessed with 3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just remember all this every time you mention you want #4! :)
Hope you have a safe & speedy delivery and recovery! Hope to see you guys for Easter.
Oh, I know Jen! Never again, will I go thru this :)
Post a Comment