
Thank God. I'm so over being pregnant. My feet are swollen, my back hurts, I can't sleep, my hair is extremely dry, I have heartburn, and I'm moody. So, yeah, it's time to get this little one out! :) I'm really excited to see what she is going to look like. There is no telling!
We went to the farm this past Wednesday night for a late Christmas with the family and to meet my newest niece Ellie! Unfortunately, Ellie got RSV and had to be hospitalized Friday morning, so we didn't get much time with her. But, she was released today, praise God! Otherwise, it was a nice visit as usual with the family. The kids got way too much again. They have so many toys!




1 comment:
You look great!
We are looking at possibly coming down in April sometime... would love to see you and your family but I know you're going to have a new bundle of joy and may be a little too busy. ;)
Post a Comment