
This is us at the fair this past October. We love to go every year. Jace really loves it! And, Bella was old enough this year that she enjoyed some of it too. Jace loves to ride the rides, but he is so serious when he rides them. LOL. It's so cute. I can barely get him to smile for the camera when he's riding!
Day 15- put you ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play: probably the only person on the earth that doesn't own an ipod. :(
Day 16- another picture of yourself

The tremendous talents of Amy Roman. My belly gets so big when I'm pregnant. I'm only 27 weeks in this picture, which was taken December 4th at my dad's auction Christmas party. I'm so tired of people asking me if I'm only carrying one baby, or saying that I'm not going to make it to my due date. So, basically they're just calling me fat. My mom doesn't understand why I get upset. It just annoys me I think. I just hear it so often. But, Brenli, my new baby girl, is healthy and so am I, so that's all that matters! :)
3 comments:
Haha I you're not the only one without an Ipod. I don't have one either.
When people see a pregnant woman, it's like their manners go out the window. You kinda have to blow it off. I guess I missed that you are expecting a girl. Congratulations and I love the name Brenli.
check it out!! I'm doing the same thing on my blog: http://rebkas.blogspot.com/
Thanks Heather. I know, you are so right about the manners. I should be used to it by now huh? :)
Post a Comment