Day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why: Hmmm, this is a hard one. But, the first person I think of is Jace. I've always wanted to be a fly on the wall when he goes to Mother's Day Out so I could see how he acts away from me. He's so shy when I drop him off, and I worry about him feeling sad. So, to be him for a day would be very insightful.
Day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have:
Plans- celebrate Christmas with the family, have Brenli in the next 11 weeks, go to playdates and have fun with our friends, and enjoy a new year.
Dreams- raise happy kids, become a grandmother one day, become financially better off, be married for 50 years to Alex, and see Jesus one day!
Goals- lose the baby weight finally after Brenli is born, get out of debt (or closer to it), spend more "quality time" with my kids and Alex and get the kids in private school.
No comments:
Post a Comment