Sunday, March 21, 2010

Babies are so wonderful!

My kids just bring me joy! We went to my mom's the other day and they had such a blast playing with bubbles and riding in the little ride-on cars.





Bella is still not walking, lol, but I try not to stress about it. She'll be 15 months next week; hopefully she'll be up and around soon! Jace is so ready for her to run around with him.
On another note, Jace is in an EXTREMELY attached mode lately to me. It's cute, but getting quite annoying. He won't go to bed without me lying beside him; he won't go anywhere w/o me; he only wants me ALL THE TIME!! I need a little time off. But, then I think of Layla Grace and try to get perspective.

2 comments:

Andi said...

Your children both have very distinctive personalities. :-)

Michelle said...

Cute pictures.

*April Mingling*

I know it's technically still March, but it's (almost) April :)