OMG, it's over a year later! LOL... I read my brother's blog and got motivated to start again. I like doing this because it's like a journal. I was crying as I read the other posts, because so much has happened! Shortly after that last post I found out I was pregnant! Now we have a gorgeous little girl named Bella Elizabeth! We are sooooo blessed! She is about to be 4 months old and is a wonderful baby. I thought for sure after having such a good baby the first go round that the second would be a nightmare. But, she is just as good. She rarely cries and is such a blessing to be around!
Jace is about to be 2 now!!! I can't believe it! Time really does go by too fast. It's such a cliche to say, but it seems the older I get, the faster the time goes. I hate that. But, I try to enjoy every moment I can with my growing Roman family! We have lots of fun. We are going to NY this Thursday, and we are so excited! It will be the first time that any of Alex's family has met the kids! So, it's going to be great!
I'm still in the playgroup, and we now have 30 members! It is an awesome group of women! We have great times and learn from each other.
2 comments:
Wow your page is hard to use. LOL I was trying to follow your blog I don't see that you have that button.... hmmmmm... I'll keep trying.
Yea I'm following you LOL!
Post a Comment