Monday, April 27, 2009

Life as usual

Well, we went to NY and it was a lot of fun! It was great to see all the family and for them to get to see the kids. The kids did really well on the plane. That was the only thing I was worried about, but they both slept most of the way. We want to try to start going to NY every year.
Jace will be 2 tomorrow! I can't believe he is growing up so fast! He's such a great kid too. He is really good about saying please and thank you and he's usually pretty nice to Bella! LOL, he gets a little rough sometimes.
Bella is now 4 months and is already trying to sit up! She is really strong. She raises up in her bouncy seat and is cooing as I type this. She is a really good baby. She doesn't cry unless she's hungry or upset. I've been blessed with 2 great kids!

No comments: