I started my own playgroup last month! So far, we have 7 members, and I met another new one today! I think it's going to be fun once we get going. I really have to stay active or I find that I get depressed or just bored out of my mind. I'm not one of those people that can just sit at home and watch TV. I would go crazy!
My Jace is going to be 1 in just a few weeks! I can't believe it! He really is growing up so quickly! He is pulling up on everything and standing so well now. One thing I hate though is that he is getting so many bumps and bruises. He's constantly bumping his head on something. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's scary. Especially in the bathtub. He really scares me there. He loves to stand up, but it's so slippery and I have such a fear of him busting it in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment