Saturday, March 29, 2008

My first blog!

Why in the world I think I need a blog, is beside me! But, I was reading another woman's and cracking up, and thought, "I can do that, too!" So, here it is! Jace is now 11 months old, as of today. Sad face :[ I'm so proud of my little man. He's the happiest, beautifulest, greatest baby of all time! He is so sweet, loves his Chicky, gives out kisses like crazy, smiles the most beautiful of all smiles, and just brings me absolute joy! I love being a mommy. I always knew I would. But, it's more than I could have ever imagined. He gives me a whole new reason to live. To get up in the morning (and, hell, we all know that is a miracle within itself!) and to be happy. And, I love being married to my wonderful husband Alex Roman. LOL... I love saying his full name. Cracks me up. I get that from mom. I didn't even realize I did it until one of my friends asked why I always call him Alex Roman! I love Alex Roman!

No comments: