Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Keep on, keeping on

I'm finding out in this challenge, that I have more willpower than I realized. I haven't had any soda, and I don't miss it. The only time I've wanted one was the other day at fuddruckers with my burger and fries. Yes, that was one of my slip ups. I ate the bun. But, I haven't had any desserts. My mom is very evil and made my absolute favorite dessert the other night. And, made me put the icing on! Lol, I took a small lick of icing, but that was it! I'm proud of myself. And, when I start thinking that I can't do it, I pray and try to remember those that go without; not as a challenge, but just because they have no food. That is what I'm learning. That I am so blessed. I take for granted running to the store and getting a coke and ice cream. Or to Wendy's to grab a quick lunch. Or, sadder yet, just having fresh drinking water. Oh how blessed we are. 

No comments: