Yet, another Father's Day was celebrated in the Roman household today. We went to church this morning; the early service-ugh. We usually go to the 10:30 service, but we went to the 8:45 service. DJ and the family were here this weekend, so we went early to get more done before they left. Me and my kids (well, Bella namely) are NOT morning people. So, I don't foresee the early service ever happening again. Then, we went to eat at Chili's with mom, dad and granny. We had a great weekend with the family. DJ and the fam came down to help us put up this above ground pool that I bought at a garage sale last year for $15! :) I'm always the frugal one. Anyway, Alex hadn't done any prep work to get the ground level or cleared, so it took a little longer than expected lol. But, it's done and now we can have a fun cool summer in it! Great thing too, because we are having record breaking heat. And, I don't mean that as just a colloquialism. We broke a 100 year record the other day, reaching 105 degrees. Not fun. When you look at the weather, it's triple digits almost every day.
Brenlie is almost 4 months already! What a sweet baby. She is really content and happy. All my babies were. I think that's why I kept having kids LOL! Then, they hit the terrible 2's and the more terrible 3's and I wonder what the hell I was thinking! :) They are such a joy though. I couldn't ask for better kids.


2 comments:
This is why I don't want to move back to TX! HEAT! Ughh, we've been battling the 60's here and I'm ready for summer and sun! Guess there are always complaints no matter where you live, right? lol
Enjoy your pool! Hope Alex had a great Father's Day and enjoyed the little ones... just think, when all your kids are 'terrible' teenagers, you'll have THEM doing all your chores/housework/etc. and you can sit back and somewhat relax. ;)
The heat has been just terrible! I can't believe yall are in the 60's! LOL, that's crazy!
I think we will like having the pool. The kids are so excited about it already. And, yes, I can't wait to use the line, "That's what I had kids for," when I'm making THEM do all the hard work :)
Post a Comment