Monday, March 28, 2011

Brenlie Grace

Will be 4 weeks tomorrow! She is a sweet little baby. She is nursing really well. She is having problems with constipation, I think, and gasiness, mostly at night, of course. LOL. But, Jace and Bella absolutely adore her. Jace is a huge help. Bella gets jealous at times. She is acting out, wanting more attention. She's also majorly in her terrible 2's, which isn't helping. But, she does the cutest thing where she sits down and says, "Give me my baby," and holds out her arms for us to put Bren in her lap. :) It's so sweet. She really loves Bren, but is kind of rough with her, so I have to watch her.
It's been really tough adjusting so far to having 3 at home. It's quite hard, actually. I am constantly moving to watch all 3 and nurse and change diapers, etc. And, getting them all in the car is a lot of work too.
Since Brenlie has been home, one or all of us has been sick, so that's been hard too. We've all had a cold, then Bella's got worse and she is on breathing treatments right now for wheezing and her lungs sounding crackly. She's doing better though. Bren has been so congested and has so much drainage, and there's not much we can do for it. I feel so bad for her. She gets choked up and can't get the mucus out. I hate it. But, I know it will soon be better.

Brenlie at 3 weeks!

2 comments:

Jenn Larsen said...

What a doll! Looks just like Alex... hope she (and the rest of your fam) feel better soon! {{{hugs}}}
Can't imagine having 3 little ones- kudos to you for juggling the craziness for the rest of us... I couldn't do it. :)

Hope you guys can make it down when we are in TX... we want to see you all!

Feel better soon! :(

Amy said...

We are definitely coming down to see yall and the whole family when yall are here! I can't wait to meet Ryan!