Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 8, 9, 10

Day 8- short term goals for this month and why:

Well, this is one very busy month, as it is December, which brings the holidays and Bella's birthday! So, my short term goals for this month are to finish shopping for presents (I'm almost done!), plan for Bella's birthday party, which we will have in January and to enjoy family as much as possible!

Day 9- something you’re proud of in the past few days:

I've been very proud of Bella's speech lately. She will be two this month and she is a little parrot, repeating everything! She can enunciate really well and loves to look at books and point at objects. She is growing up too fast!

Day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad:

This is funny because I used to be a music junkie, playing all kinds of music all the time. But since having kids, I watch more of what I listen to and we generally listen to Christian music or soft rock. If I'm by myself though, I like to listen to top 40's music, rap occasionally, Christian, R&B and old school R&B.

No comments: