Day 22- what makes you different from everyone else:I don't really know about this one. I think I'm a pretty regular girl. Maybe my love for God and wanting to see my family and loved ones in Heaven make me different. Another thing that comes to mind is, and my husband HATES this, is that I don't really like to kiss. Don't really know why. Ummm, I'm sure there are many other things, but I really can't think of any.
Day 23- something you crave for a lot:Chocolate! Enough said.
Day 24- a letter to your parents:Well, this is another hard one. But, since it's Christmas Eve, I'm going to keep them short and sweet :)!
Dear Mom Riley, You are one of my best friends. You do so much for me and the kids and are a great Nanny! I hate that you missed so much of me and Dj's life early on. But, I know that God has smiled on you and you are getting to be more involved than ever now! I love you!
Dear Mom Ehler, You are such a great mom. I know we didn't always get along but I value our relationship now. You love your grandkids so much and are such a great Mimi! The kids love coming to the farm and Jace talks about you often. I'm so glad that you and I have become close. I love you!
Dear Dad Ehler, You are a great dad. You always provided for your family and I always knew we wouldn't go without. You are a great example of a Christian father. I appreciate that you always stressed the importance of God in our lives. You are also a wonderful Papa and my kids love you so much! I love you!
Dear Dad Riley, You have been my dad for about 30 years, and I'm so glad you entered my life. You make me laugh and you have always been there when I needed you. I'm so glad you are my kids' Papa; they love you so much, especially your little Bella! Thank you for always loving me like your own. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment