Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 1

Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself:

This is a picture of me and my beautiful niece Emma that we just took last week. Me and the family went to the farm for Thanksgiving and had a great time!

15 interesting facts about me:

1. I'm addicted to online spades. No, really I am. I have a problem.
2. I have been pregnant 3 times in the past 4 years.
3. I met my husband Alex online. And, we are still married 4 years later!
4. I love to sell on ebay. I've been doing it for almost 10 years.
5. My kids look nothing alike. Jace is the hispanic version of me and Bella is the white version of Alex. I love how God does that!
6. I pray about everything. From my temper to my kids safety to world peace.
7. My fantasy job would be as an author or forensic scientist.
8. I'm also addicted to Facebook, Meetup and email.
9. I have been eating all of the candy my kids got for Halloween and at parades.
10. I am close to my family and wouldn't trade any of them; even the crazy ones :)
11. I love being a mom. It is absolutely the hardest, most rewarding, crazy, satisfying, draining and happiest job in the world.
12. I was Homecoming queen, most popular in my senior class, and school princess. Look at me now LOL!
13. I don't like cheese by itself, but love it on other food. Why is that?
14. My son Jace really is my best little friend. We share secrets and kisses all day.
15. I use the TV as a babysitter.

No comments: