Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Home with the kids

Somedays, I get so bored being at home with the kids. I love them so much, and feel so blessed to stay home with them, but sometimes it's so hard. I feel guilty saying that, but I think it's a pretty normal feeling. But, I know I'm doing the right thing by staying home. I get to see them grow up and not miss all those "firsts!" Thank God for the playgroup or I really would go crazy. And, being close to my mom really helps too. We go and visit her often. The kids are so crazy about her. Jace just loves his Nanny, so does Bella, but she REALLY loves her Papa! Nanny and Papa have done a lot of yard upgrades, including a back deck, which we sit on all the time while the kids play. They are also getting a pool!


No comments: