Monday, April 12, 2010

Our annual Bluebonnet pictures

Every year in Texas, we get the most beautiful bluebonnets! And, every year, I like to take the kids to take pictures in them. I think this is just a Texas thing. I don't know if other states even get bluebonnets. Anyway, there was a great patch close to our house on Cobbs. Jace loved seeing all the bees buzzing around. And, Bella kept trying to get the ladybugs. It was fun.

3 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

I was fortunate to be in Texas during wildflower season once. It was glorious! (Your kids are adorable)

Jennifer said...

GORGEOUS photos. Our flowers are almost in full bloom.

jon said...

Amy,
Nice looking children!
I gave my blog the turnip test. It passed.
I am not sure why you can't post. I just posted on my blog.
Now I am anxiously awaiting to hear from you.