
Well, I dressed all of us for Halloween! We got so many compliments, for the few minutes we actually trick or treated lol. Jace was terrified! He didn't like the scary costumes at all...can't say I blame him. He screamed, and not even the prospect of candy would get him to continue. So, so much for that! But, we ended up going to Shelley's house and having fun!
Not a lot else going on, other than just preparing for Christmas! We had Thanksgiving here at our house for the first time. It was nice. Brenda, John, Mom, Dad, Dj, Sannu and all the kids were here. So, it was nice to have so much family here. It was the first time in about 15 years that Brenda and DJ had seen each other! Everyone had a great time. DJ took some great family pics of our family and kids.
We are really looking forward to Christmas. I went to Black Friday got most of the kid's toys. I think I'm finished, except for maybe some stocking stuffers. I got them a kitchen set, then Jace got a Go Diego Go play set, a Dora talking backpack, some art stuff, and more, but can't remember right now. Bella is getting a doll, blocks and a few other small things.
No comments:
Post a Comment