
Well, Jace is showing some signs of wanting to potty train. I really am not looking forward to it. But, I know it needs to be done. Yesterday, he took off his diaper 3 times and brought it to me. He peed on the floor once lol. He sat on his little potty a few times, but of course did nothing in it. I'm just trying to get him interested in it. We'll see how it goes. Today he's not even interested in the darn potty. So, I'm so confused!
1 comment:
I have a funny story about potty training!
A friend of mine was potty training her son Jack and she told him that if he goes potty then Barney (yes, the purple dinosaur!) would call him... so, Jack used his potty and then my friend's husband called their landline from his cell phone and pretended to be Barney... it worked!!!!
Post a Comment